This historic building, once the home of Captain James Miller, was built in ca. 1840. It was moved to its present location in the 1990s and was transformed into a museum with state-of-the-art exhibits detailing Edgefield County's diverse history.
This building was originally known as Magnolia Grove and was built in ca. 1840 by Captain James Miller, a wealthy planter and captain of the Edgefield militia. Before it was moved from its present location (about seven miles away) in 1992, it had a 2nd floor ballroom!
405 Main Street
Edgefield, SC 29824